An insturctional video that shows how to implement a horticultural practice. Examples include taking a soil test, calculating fertilizer rate for a lawn, planting a tree, pruning an espalier fruit tree, making and using compost.
Each Submission Must include:
- Learning goals for the item
- Appropriate audience
- A list of key references (cited or suggested)
- A list of credits (if appropriate)
- Keywords (separate keywords or phrases with a comma)
- Source URL (if item is stored online) OR
- PDF file for upload
- Supporting presentational materials.*
- A basic set of questions or an assignment.**
- The material presented is accurate, scientifically correct.
- Stated learning goals are appropriately addressed.
- The material is appropriate for the target audience.
- Material can be easily incorporated by others.
- Appropriate references are cited.
- The format is appropriate for a presentation of the subject matter.
- The text is clearly written and easily understood.
- Graphics/multimedia elements are appropriate and enhance learning of the subject matter.
- Length is appropriate for the subject matter covered.
- There is an element of creativity and/or originality.
*Supporting presentation materials include: PowerPoint, YouTube video or other presentation item(s) that supplement the instructional video.
**A Basic Set of Questions or an Assignment designed to demonstrate student mastery of the stated learning outcomes.