A fact sheet is a presentation of data in a format which emphasizes key points concisely. The layout is simple and often standardized, e.g. using a table, bullet points and/or headings, and is usually on a single printed page. Fact sheets often contain answers to common questions (e.g. FAQs), educational material, or how-to, "do-it-yourself" advice. They are sometimes a summary of a longer document.
Each Submission Must include:
- Learning goals for the item
- Appropriate audience
- A list of key references (cited or suggested)
- A list of credits (if appropriate)
- Keywords (separate keywords or phrases with a comma)
- Source URL (if item is stored online)
- PDF file for upload
- The material presented is accurate, scientifically correct.
- Stated learning goals are appropriately addressed.
- The material is appropriate for the target audience.
- Material can be easily incorporated by others.
- Appropriate references are cited.
- The format is appropriate for a presentation of the subject matter.
- The text is clearly written and easily understood.
- Graphics/multimedia elements are appropriate and enhance learning of the subject matter.
- Length is appropriate for the subject matter covered.
- There is an element of creativity and/or originality.